Coin Cat Coin Cat

Really good, comprehensive coding work here! The gameplay takes a little getting used to, but overall the elements are very strongly integrated. Music would be nice in a future revision.

Great job!!!

Doge vs Cate Doge vs Cate

Dong beats cate... then... ???
Good programming though!

Grape galaxy japanese Grape galaxy japanese

This is a good game, the art is great! I wish there was better music though. The sound effects are good.

I would recommend on your next revision to hide the mouse cursor when the game is playing.
Also, it would be best if there were some way to tell your progress and how much left to get to the level boss... scrolling the background would help immensely.

Great job so far!
-=~~~Peace!++>

Improvisación de Séptima Improvisación de Séptima

It's nice! Opening is very atmospheric and it builds to something more meaningful!
Good job, post more!

~~Peace

Leon-ex responds:

Thanks a lot!
I will do it :D

[Tsets] - Rain Shadow Loop [Tsets] - Rain Shadow Loop

It's a good loop; you have a really good sense of the minor mode, and get really musical with it. There's some good energy and rhythm here.

~~Peace!

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you!

[Tsets] - Zombies [Tsets] - Zombies

This is reminiscent of the 'title-track' you have posted elsewhere on your account. I like it; this sounds to me like an in-game menu theme, or settings, or save game screen etc. I like the piano and snappy drum sounds; in the midst of the layered pads they add a degree of very effective creepiness necessary of a zombie game!

Cheers!

TsetsukenMusic responds:

This is the original Zombies track I made at first, the other ones kind of spawned from this because it really hit the nail with creepiness and zombie atmosphere and I wanted to try different styles with similar sounds and they all came out pretty well.

Thank you again!!