Improvisación de Séptima Improvisación de Séptima

It's nice! Opening is very atmospheric and it builds to something more meaningful!
Good job, post more!

~~Peace

Leon-ex responds:

Thanks a lot!
I will do it :D

[Tsets] - Rain Shadow Loop [Tsets] - Rain Shadow Loop

It's a good loop; you have a really good sense of the minor mode, and get really musical with it. There's some good energy and rhythm here.

~~Peace!

Thank you!

[Tsets] - Zombies [Tsets] - Zombies

This is reminiscent of the 'title-track' you have posted elsewhere on your account. I like it; this sounds to me like an in-game menu theme, or settings, or save game screen etc. I like the piano and snappy drum sounds; in the midst of the layered pads they add a degree of very effective creepiness necessary of a zombie game!

Cheers!

TsetsukenMusic responds:

This is the original Zombies track I made at first, the other ones kind of spawned from this because it really hit the nail with creepiness and zombie atmosphere and I wanted to try different styles with similar sounds and they all came out pretty well.

Thank you again!!

[Tsets] - Zombies (DnB Loop WIP) [Tsets] - Zombies (DnB Loop WIP)

The year is 2023, and the world is in trouble after weathering a harrowing airborne disease thought to have originated somewhere in the polluted skies of China! Zombies have risen from the mass graves of recent population die-offs, and scientists are desperately combining their global efforts to stem the tide of death and destruction. Can you ward off the grizzly waves of human carnage to buy the doctors time to develop a cure?

Great job!

Thank you!!

When a song can tell a story, you know it's pretty good.
This is being used in a game I'm helping to create, no expected date of release yet though.

[Tsets] - Zombies Ambiance Track [Tsets] - Zombies Ambiance Track

Nice! Very moody and good ambient 'zombie-like' sound effects. I could totally imagine this being in a first-person shooter.

Perhaps if you loop it a second time, add some creepy guitar melody or something?

Good job! Thanks for sharing!

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Not a bad idea, I can look into that!

Thank you!